The compressed air marked is changing, so we are introducing the REMOTE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS.
The remote performance analysis is a remote audit which can be done by customers alone. With the help of our independent compressed air platform, www.calms.com customers can select audit equipment based on the compressed air system configuration, such as the number of compressors, etc. The equipment will be sent to the customer. It comes with instructions on how to install it and connect it to the cloud platform with a 3G gateway, where all data will be collected and automatically analyzed and a basic report created. The customer will be guided step-by-step through interviews, assessments, pictures and P/ID schematics. Users data will be evaluated by selected CAS experts to finalize audit or agree for further detailed analysis.
This automatic analysis can get each customer an independent basic analysis that is based on measurements for one to four weeks:
- Current (calculated power) of each compressor
- Pressure upstream and downstream
- Dew point
- Flow optional
- Easy to order, implement and get fast reliable results – low investment low risk
- Independent basic audit as the first step
- customer can connect to independent CAS experts and auditors to perform detail analysis and ongoing optimization of the complete process
- End-user can verify the performance of compressed air system, equipment and service provider verification as a before-after return of investment tracking
- Evaluation for energy savings and reliability improvements for the complete system
- Insights with best in class positioning
- On the platform, customer can connect their system improvements to ESCOs for alternative investment
- Easy to expand for other utilities for energy management
- Audits and reports are CSA837, ISO11011, ISO50001 compliant
The customer alone with the help of a cloud platform and rental equipment can identify 40-60% of savings potential, the rest can be identified by selected independent expert or professional auditor on the same platform. The platform can offer ongoing optimization and outsourcing of energy utility to selected experts and ESCOs with complete reporting, analysis, simulations and alarming or just once per year independent system or investment verification.
Please contact us at email@example.com for detailed information and the availability of rental equipment in the selected country.